Hot Wheels and music may not seem like an obvious association at first, but with the growing trend of shareable MTV music-inspired videos online it is only natural that a fun and exciting brand like Hot Wheels take the next evolutionary step of music-inspired video content. Something’s Awry Productions was chosen to produce an entertaining Hot Wheels music-focused Episodic Video Series for YouTube that is fun, exciting and shareable. The series consists of six one-minute episodes each celebrating a different genre of music. They videos pay homage to Punk, Rap, Country, Retro, EDM and Heavy Metal. The first two videos have been released on the Hot Wheels YouTube Channel. Check them out and let us know what you think! A big thank you to David Kilgo for the lyrics and the gang at TribeSound Records for the awesome original songs!
- Mom Takes The Wheel: 5 Reasons Mothers Belong in the Driver’s Seat
- Warrior Stories- Creating a Short Film Inspired by Disney’s A Wrinkle in Time
- Success Story: StikBots Plus Something’s Awry Production’s Unique Sense of Humor Add Up to Over 20 Million Views
- At Long Last… Our Scooby-Doo Mystery Cases Series for Warner Bros. is released!
- Success Story: HOT WHEELS Music Video Series